Number of Destinations

My flight got cancelled and Virgin America had the guts to tell me that there is nothing they can do for me in order to get me booked for another flight.They told me that go to the airport and hope for a miracle.

I have been on the phone for hours speaking with different supervisors and they just can't seem to assist. I have missed meetings and I am loosing money.

I am afraid to say that Virgin is not the best.That is the poorest customer service I have ever seen.

This reviewer shared experience about "can't rebook a flight " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Virgin America. The most disappointing about virgin america ticket from Virgin America was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Virgin America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Virgin America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Virgin America?

Comments

Same thing happened to me.This airline forgot about real customer service because they focus on being so cool and hip.

Yeah Virgin you're so hot!!!(Yawn)