San Francisco, California
100% full Not resolved

Virgin America offered "go for two" meaning when you get two seats its for the price of one.I tried to book my flight to Puerto Vallarta and my total was $1,119.00, i put my promo code.

my total is now $848, not even half off? people are buying this baseball tickets just to get this discount. Virgin america is a rip off.

i compare their "discount pricing" to cheapoair and travelocity and they are way cheaper..this airline sucks, will never do business again.i called customer service, took 40 minutes to talk to an agent and got hang up on, they said there was nothing they can do about it.

Review about: Virgin America Ticket.

I didn't like: Fail adverstising.

Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Virgin America?

Comments

Turlock, California, United States #1207323

This is such a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!I can't believe the Giants continue to promo this!

Tickets are NOT 2 for 1.

There is an extra charge for EVERYTHING!UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys had any problems with your voucher?