Additional Fees
Level of Comfort

Virgin America offered "go for two" meaning when you get two seats its for the price of one.I tried to book my flight to Puerto Vallarta and my total was $1,119.00, i put my promo code.

my total is now $848, not even half off? people are buying this baseball tickets just to get this discount. Virgin america is a rip off.

i compare their "discount pricing" to cheapoair and travelocity and they are way cheaper..this airline sucks, will never do business again.i called customer service, took 40 minutes to talk to an agent and got hang up on, they said there was nothing they can do about it.

mfiraza wrote the review because of pricing issue at Virgin America and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Virgin America to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fail adverstising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Virgin America virgin america ticket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Virgin America?

Comments

Turlock, California, United States #1207323

This is such a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!I can't believe the Giants continue to promo this!

Tickets are NOT 2 for 1.

There is an extra charge for EVERYTHING!UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys had any problems with your voucher?