2.3
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort

Tried to book a flight using my points did spoke to a booking agent got everything book then the next day I get a call "sorry you don't have enough points"?No attention to detail no follow-up poor training.

Spoke to the agent he seemed like he didn't know what to do. It is his job to review the customer points , see if you have enough and then work on booking a flight. I sent an email to their customer service department. But now I have to try and re-book a flight see if I can get on the flight and make my connections.

WTF Virgin get your act together.Oh also this was all after their elevated website was down for 4 days!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of virgin america elevate frequent flyer program and associated monetary loss in the amount of $770. Virgin America needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned virgin america elevate frequent flyer program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Virgin America.

Had an Experience with Virgin America?

Comments

Check your own *** points crubaby