Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

My flight from SFO was supposed to be at 8:45pm on Sunday August 14, 2016. But it ended up being the worst flight ever!

It was cancelled because a stewardess did not show up for work that day.

So they told us the next flight would be in the morning so they would book hotels for the whole plane. I stood in line for my hotel booking for another 5 hours. At 2am they finally booked my hotel, I took the shuttle in the cold windy San Francisco night with my 3 large bags ( I had stayed a month long in SF and was headed back to Washington DC). Once I arrived at the hotel with all my baggage and a cold I had due to some kids I had come in contact with during my trip.

The hotel told me the booking was the wrong day and there was nothing I could do, I called Virgin America and they told me I had to go back to the ticketing desk to rebook the hotel, I took the shuttle back and when I got to the terminal it was already 3am and the ticketing office was closed so I couldn't do a thing. I returned the hotel where my baggage was being held (thanks to a hotel agent that felt bad for me and offered to store my luggage in their closet). Then I booked the hotel with my own money. I had just enough in my banking account, but I had lost my credit card during my trip.

So then I spent the night and tried for the next flight during the day with another flight carrier and they told me the baggage was not included. My banking card could not charge the baggage (even though I had Virgin America already include my baggage and all and the fees were already taken out of my account). So my bank card declined and I was not able to charge my bags. I went back to Virgin America and told them to put back my money into my account, and they said they had already done so, but it wasn't.

Oh my goodness, finally they fixed the booking with United Airlines and my bags were included, but by that time I totally missed the flight and I had to stay til 5pm!

in the airport for the next flight. Staying the entire day in the airport and missing a whole day of work because of all of it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Virgin America Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments