2/18/2018, RETURNING HOME TO NJ FROM CA FLIGHT VX 1168...I EXPERIENCED THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER ON A FLIGHT OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER. TAMARA WHO WE WILL CALL A STEWARDESS...WAS THE WORST STEWARDESS I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS.

THIS WAS THE 1ST TIME USING YOUR AIRLINE AND IT WILL BE MY LAST...ALSO THE LAST FOR MY ENTIRE FAMILY AND I'M SURE THE LAST FOR EVERYONE THAT I MENTION WHAT MY EXPERIENCE WAS ON THIS FLIGHT...BTW, WE WERE A PARTY OF 8 ON THIS FLIGHT...MY MOTHER IN LAW IS A FREQUENT FLIER WITH MANY AIRLINES WHO BOOKED THE FLIGHT FOR OUR PARTY OF 8 ON THIS FLIGHT AND 3 MORE ON ANOTHER FLIGHT, YOU CAN BE SURE I WILL TELL HER NEVER TO FLY THIS AIRLINE AGAIN! 1ST AS I WAS GOING TO GET MY HEADPHONES FROM MY BAG, TAMARA CAME OVER AND SAID YOUR BAG NEEDS TO BE UNDER THE SEAT...WHICH I REPLIED...I KNOW JUST GETTING MY HEADPHONES (IN A CALM/NICE MANNER) ALL WAS WELL, WE TOOK OFF. BTW, I WAS IN THE AISLE SEAT & SO WAS MY HUSBAND, MY KIDS TO MY LEFT. LATER IN THE FLIGHT MY ELBOW WAS RESTING ON THE ARM REST...AS IT SHOULD...AND MY ARM WAS BUMPED (ONCE HARD I MIGHT SAY) BUT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING BC I WAS IN THE AISLE SEAT AND THAT SOMETIMES WILL HAPPEN...IT HAPPENED SO MUCH THAT I SAID TO MY HUSBAND THE AISLE MUST BE SMALLER ON THIS PLANE BC I KEEP GETTING MY ARM BUMPED INTO...NO BIG DEAL...WE KEPT FLYING...NOT A BIG DEAL, I GOT OVER IT...AND NO ONE OFFERED ME AN APOLOGY EITHER...

LATER IN THE FLIGHT I WANTED TO HAVE MY GARBAGE TAKEN AWAY SO I COULD PUT UP MY TABLE AND STRETCH AND GO TO SLEEP...SO I PRESSED THE CALL BUTTON...THE "LADY" COMES OVER AND SAYS "WHATS YOUR EMERGENCY? AND I REPLIED "ITS NOT REALLY AN EMERGENCY BUT I WANTED TO KNOW IF THIS CAN BE THROWN AWAY?" WITH THAT SHE NEVER ANSWERED ME, SHE WALKED TO THE BACK, GOT A BAG AND CAME BACK TO ME AND KNEELED DOWN AT MY LEVEL AND STARTED TO SAY THAT I WAS BEING A VERY RUDE CUSTOMER AND THAT THIS IS A WARNING AND IT BETTER STOP.... i SAID "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" THEN MY HUSBAND OVERHEARD AND SAID "WHATS GOING ON?" SHE TURNED TO HIM AND SAID THAT SHE WAS TALKING TO ME AND HE SAID THATS MY WIFE AND KIDS YOUR TALKING TOO...SHE SAID SIR THIS IS YOUR 1ST WARNING AND TO STAY OUT OF IT. I SAID WHAT DID I DO?

SHE SAID I WAS RUDE FOR THE BAG IN THE AISLE, AND THAT I HIT HER!!! AND NOW THAT I REQUESTED MY DRINKS TO BE THROWN AWAY...THAT I WAS A RUDE CUSTOMER AND IT/I NEEDED TO STOP??? EXCUSE ME STOP WHAT??? I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I WAS HEARING...WITH MY KIDS NEXT TO ME NO LESS.

HONESTLY, IT TOOK ALL THAT I HAD INSIDE OF ME NOT TO LOSE IT IN FRONT OF MY KIDS...I ASKED HER AT THE END OF HER RANT WHAT HER NAME WAS...SHE SAID TAMARA AND TO GO AHEAD, GO AHEAD, I DON'T CARE (MEANING GO AHEAD AND COMPLAIN)...

I UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE HAVE A BAD DAY...BUT THIS GOES BEYOND THAT...I HAVE BEEN IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FIELD FOR MORE THAN 1/2 MY LIFE AND NEVER HAVE I EXPERIENCED THIS KIND OF "CUSTOMER SERVICE"...I TEACH MY CHILDREN TO HAVE RESPECT, SHOW GRATITUDE, BE KIND, BE AWARE, USE MANNERS AT ALL TIMES...I DON'T KNOW WHAT OR WHY THIS PERSON WENT OFF ON ME, BUT I WAS THE WRONG PERSON TO DO THAT TO...I WILL ALWAYS NOW SPEAK BAD ABOUT YOUR AIRLINE...I WILL NEVER FLY AGAIN WITH YOUR AIRLINE, AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THIS AWFUL EXPERIENCE I HAD ON YOUR AIRLINE. IM SURE YOU CAN FIGURE OUT MY NAME IF YOU CARE TO REPLY...ROW 19 ABC & D (JENNIFER)

Product or Service Mentioned: Virgin America Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer service on flight.

Comments

Was this flight attendants name Shayden? She is super rude.

She Had someone taken off the plane because the passenger wanted to double check in the back if he could find a storage bin for his luggage.

She said no , to bad and he proceeded to the back.He came back later to complain about how rude she was, and was told he was being rude. At that point she said she didn’t want him on the flight.What???This is crazy??