Last night I put a seat on hold for 24 hours and was told as long as I purchased the seat 2 hours before my flight, my hold would be good.Confirmation number ETZOMX.

I called 3.5 hours before my flight to go ahead and book only to find out there was no itinerary attached to my confirmation number, and the flight was now sold out, including seat 3E, the seat I had reserved. I tried everything with customer service this morning to get nowhere with them.

Was even told I would get a call back in 30 minutes, it's been hours, and nothing.Top it all off, I'm a Elevate Gold Member and this is how I'm treated.

Thanks Virgin!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $250. This person is overall dissatisfied with Virgin America. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Virgin America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Virgin America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Virgin America?

Comments